Friday, September 14, 2012

ISSC33 with Cindy Elam

How's everyone doing this week?  The Special Agents have all been busy it seems :-)  Everyone is adjusting to the back to school schedule and I know I'm looking forward to cooler days and crisp evenings. 
This week's challenge features Cindy Elam (Cards4Ever @ SCS) and is based on this card.


This card is absolutely stunning!!! Don't worry, I'll wait while you pick your jaw up off the floor.  Isn't it amazing? 


This sketch is a fun one!!
Let's check out what the DT has created. 

Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC33), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!

5 comments:

Carol<>< said...

WOW! I love this sketch and I did have to pick up my jaw,
lovely,
I will be joining when I get time this week.
Carol N<><

Jeanette M. said...

Love the sketch! The DT's cards are wonderful.

Barbara said...

Thanks for a SUPER fun sketch! I flipped mine and I'm sure I'll be using this one again and again!

Rose said...

awesome sketch and over the top cards from the DT :)
will be back with my card :)

Jen Timko said...

What an awesome card for inspiration!! Super cards from the DT!